- Specifically to recycle at home by changing the actions that they take
- Let listeners know how to get involved and start taking action
- Direct audience to recycleforgreatermanchester.com for more information and include the tagline “Recycle, Simple As”
- Research Recycle for Greater Manchester and discuss the issue of recycling
- Creative thinking – encouraging young people to be adaptable, innovative, better at problem-solving and communication
- Become engaged in a real-world project, distinctly different from standard teaching methods
- Gain understanding of an aspect of marketing (radio advertising) and how persuasive messages are created and constructed
“From first contact, we found the ucreate team to be professional, confident and enthusiastic
about the partnership and how to effectively promote the R4GM brand.
R4GM thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with ucreate and the benefits that came with it – contact was made to schools / colleges in Greater Manchester, promotion of the R4GM brand and website; 73 registered entries to the project; the ripple-effect of brand awareness to friends and family of students.
If you have the opportunity to work with ucreate, it is a wonderful experience for students to be involved in real world learning and at the same time, the promotion of your company.”
Recycle for Greater Manchester Team