The Social Media Challenge (SMC)
The SMC is a public vote where family and friends have an opportunity to share, celebrate your work and vote for their favourite via a poll system.
The advert with the most amount of votes at the end of the voting period combined with the judges choice will be the overall winner.
- SMC starts 9am Wednesday 7th December 2016
- Voting will close 9am Wednesday 14th December 2016
- The top advert with most amount of votes combined with the judges choice will be the overall winner.
There are so many things your school can do to promote your pupils work and increase engagement.
- If you have regular assemblies, this is the perfect opportunity to inform the whole school
- Do you have a school twitter page or blog site? Feel free to share the link where you can.
- Can you send a letter home to tell everyone or even host on your school website?
It’s all still to play for the winning group will have their advert professionally produced and broadcast on local radio and be presented by a gold disc award to celebrate their achievement.
We’d like to wish you all the very best of luck and happy voting!