Terms and Conditions
By clicking on the Terms and Conditions box you:
1. Acknowledge that this free ucreate website is owned and operated by Wireless Group
2. Agree that your name and email address may be used to communicate new projects and updates
3. Acknowledge that these Standard Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these and you agree to any such future modifications.
4. CONTENT: If you upload or post any Content to this website, you automatically grant ucreate and Wireless Group and its partners a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the website/s and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the website.
5. RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the website you will not:
Upload, post or otherwise display Content that, or promotes behaviour which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, deflamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive or another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the 18 years, or contains any illegal content.
Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or any server or networks.
6. By signing up to the ucreate platform, we expect your school/college or education establishment to participate in a project set by our business partners.
7. Your school/college or education establishment will receive access to the ucreate platform for all teachers and students to work on a brief set by the business partners.